Sunday, March 04, 2007

Faux PCV Escapes to Germany

Thanks to all of you who wrote to Marty to encourage him to write a blog entry on his experiences in Gambia and Senegal. In response to each bit of encouragement he got he said,"I'm gonna do it." My mother even played hardball and told him that he wasn't allowed to read the track and field articles that she faithfully cuts out of the newspaper for him until he gave his side of the African story. (You need to understand that my mother is eager for him to discredit my years of stories from Gambia.) Those of you who know how much Marty loves track and field realize how painful it is for him to have these track and field articles be inaccessible. It apparently isn't painful enough. Tomorrow he is running off to 2.5 weeks in Germany, so I'm afraid I'm in the unenviable position of telling you that I don't think his blog entry is going to happen. It isn't, however, because you didn't try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home