Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mea Culpa

The last couple of days I have posted my Korea photos and some comments on my Facebook page, but I have concluded that I am an unenthusiastic Facebook user. The inadequacy of Facebook and the stimulus of Korea have prompted me to resume my blog, which I have shamefully neglected since leaving France. For those of you who were regular blog readers before my hiatus, I thank you for your interest and apologize for my inability to finish my stories from France once we moved back to New Hampshire. I had intended to share more stories and photos with you, but I was easily distracted from the task once we left.  Perhaps one day I will re-visit the unfinished French blog postings, but for now, on to Korea.

In case you are curious, here is what I initially faced when trying to negotiate my blog in Korea:


Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home