Friday, December 08, 2006

Blog Updates & Crossword Puzzle

I recently updated my blog software, so I can now add pictures. (For some reason, this function didn't work for me in the old version of the blog software.) For those of you who may be interested, I went back and added photos to some of my old posts including: L'Hash de Pigeons (Aug), La Ville d'Araignee (Aug) and London - An English Holiday (Nov). Below this post, you will also find a new post for today on Life at the Bottom of the French Fashion Heap. (I thought it would be better for all involved if photos were omitted for this particular topic).

Traditionally, my Christmas gift to my family is a meal out at a restaurant somewhere in New Hampshire. As part of this tradition, I usually create a game or puzzle that my family has to complete in order learn which restaurant they are going to. This year, I created a French-themed crossword puzzle, which I thought some of my blog readers may enjoy as well (hint: some of the answers can be found on the blog). Here it is (sorry, successful completion of the puzzle does not get you a free lunch):

Christmas Crossword Puzzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home